1. About this Website
(1) This website is published by Selectrix Industries Pty. Limited(“us”, “our”, “we”, Our Company “selectrix.com”).
2. Website Information & data
(1) Images of goods published in this website which do not contain any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale.
(2) Photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
(3) International visitors to this website should not rely on information contained in this website, including specifications or pricing.
3. Website Content and statements made
(1) We may, at any time, add or remove content from this website without notice to the user.
(2) Any articles, information or content published on this website are subject to these Terms.
(3) Although we use our best endeavours to confirm the accuracy of any information published on this website, you agree that we cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us or by manufacturers or suppliers changing product specifications without notice to us. You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of products before you purchase them.
(4) The information, materials and services in this website is provided as a recommendation and for general information purposes only. You are responsible for determining the validity, quality and relevance of any information, material or service assessed and to take appropriate independent advice before acting or relying on any of it to ensure that it meets your particular requirements. You should report any error or omission in any information, material or service, via the contact page.
(5) We shall not be liable for any errors in content, or for any actions you take in reliance on them. You may not hold us liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in respect of such content, the transmission or delivery of such content.
4. Use of this Website
(1) You agree to use this website strictly for purposes that are permitted by these Terms.
(2) You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with this website or the servers and networks that host this website. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content.
(3) We may stop providing access to this website to you, or to guests or members generally, at its discretion and without giving prior notice to you.
(4)We may restrict your access to this website in which case, you may be prevented from accessing all or some parts of the website.
(5) Access to this website is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis only.
(6)We may limit or restrict the use you may make of this website. We may withdraw this website, or change or remove website functionality at any time without notice to you.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
(1) The “Selectrix and Selectlok” logos are registered trade marks of Selectrix Industries Pty Limited.
(2) You acknowledge that any intellectual property rights, including graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features, design, text, icons, the arrangement of them, sound recordings and all software relating to this website, are owned by us or third party, and that these remain the property of their respective owners and must not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner. These intellectual property rights are protected by Australian and international laws.
(3) Nothing contained herein is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this website in a manner which infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
(4) You may view this website and its contents for personal and non commercial use only and subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you may not in any form or by any means reproduce, in another website or utilise any information obtained from any part of this website without our prior written consent.
(5) You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of this website and any computer software in this website, nor may you decompile or disassemble, or utilise any source code used in this website.
(6) If you correspond with us, you automatically grant to our company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your communication.
6. Links to Other Websites used by us.
(1) This website may contain links to other websites, content or resources, which are owned or operated by third parties. Our company is not responsible for the operation, availability or contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. You access linked websites completely at your own risk.
(2)We reserve the exclusive right to prevent third parties from linking to this website.
7. Secure Data and Transmissions
(1) we do not guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and We do not warrant that your access to this website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any content or information you may transmit through the website. You transmit to the website at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve its security.
(2) You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use to access the website or any website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
Cookies may be used on this website to gather data in relation to this website and you consent to this
(1) We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this website or to its availability, functionality or performance, except as otherwise provided under any applicable law or by the manufacturer of the product in question.
(2) The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of, or related to, the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website through email.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of these Terms, which will continue in full force and effect. If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than Victoria, Australia
These Terms may be amended at any time without notice. Your continued use of this website following amendment of such Terms will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms as amended.